Belstaff Wax Jacket and mixed items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
Belstaff "Classic Collection" Wax Jacket (Barbour style) Size L
jacket.jpg

back
jacket2.jpg

label
jacket3.jpg

Used and nicley worn in, no rips or tears or holes in cuffs etc with leather trim anc collar. £70

jeans.jpg

White Stuff jeans size 38W 32 L worn once. £49 new, £20

Motorola MR350 Walkie Talkies
Walkies.jpg

Used condition. These take 3 x AA batteries each or their own rechargeable batteries. They work fine (never the range as advertised though). They can also be charged by USB. Unfortuntaley I seemed to knacked the desk mount double charger they came with (due to a useless adapater plus) but the walkie talkies themselves are fine and come with their original rechargeable batteries loaded. No box but I have the instructions.
Approx £55 new..£24
Specs

Ganzo Multi tool
ganzo.jpg

Bought from BB, not used...as new condition
.£18

John Smedley Merino wool jumper size XL
jumper.jpg

A royal purple in colour...been worn by me maybe 3 times. There are no stripes on the actual jumper...weird camera effect.
Nearly new condition
£20

Multicam scarf 1.2m x 52cm. Has been in the boot of my car so may need a wash. Nylon material with small perforations all over it.
multicam.jpg

£7

Nike Dri-fit shorts in L
shorts.jpg

Worn twice by me for swimming (I bought the wrong type of shorts in a rush) .£7

All prices include UK postage ...buyers to cover paypal fees (4%) please.

If you want something listed please post in the thread to save any confusion by PM

No trades please...

Thanks for looking

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE