White Tailed Eagles

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
That manmade influences that have led to the destruction and failing of bird and mammal life is indistupable,then the re-introduction of what should be in place is also the same in my view.

I have no qualms with hunting and culling where it is scientifically proven to be of benefit.

If livestock is predated and proven to be so,then by all means recompense the stockholder.

I do not agree with the killing of what was /is native without due cause.

I've had experience with Badger/fox etc.. decimating livestock as have a few friends,but indiscriminate killing is not healthy.

I also partake of natures offerings,so i'm no eco-vangelist but i do believe in re-introduction of what has been.

Tom.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I've never heard of badgers going for chickens.
On the farm where I live there are two lots of chicken enclosures and loads of badgers milling around and there has never been a case of this happening, although I'm not saying that it couldn't.
There have been problems with stoats and (obviously) foxes, so it could be entirely possible that a fox or stoat makes a kill and a badger muscles them off of it.
I'd be more inclined to believe that a badger would go for carrion, but wouldn't be so keen on taking something live.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE