White Rose Wood bank holiday weekend 28th March to 1st April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Lamb bought for Friday's Meal. :)

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of above and post one.

Karl
TinkyPete (TBC)
Cliv
MartinK9
Spud (tbc)
Hubs
Humpback Fri and Sat Nights
Scrumpy

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of above and post one.

Karl
TinkyPete (TBC)
Cliv
MartinK9
Spud (tbc)
Hubs
Scrumpy
Sasquatch tbc

I'm hoping to make this at some point if possible but I'm at the superbike races that weekend. Might not arrive till Sunday :(

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
witch super bike race you watching Chad lucky fella. Nice one Martin looking forward to this already.

Karl
TinkyPete (TBC)
Cliv
MartinK9
Spud (tbc)
Hubs
Scrumpy
Sasquatch tbc

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Glad you asked Karl, looks like I've got ahead of myself. Superbikes are the following weekend at Brand's Hatch. Hopefully I can join for more than one night now...

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
if this weather carry's on we going to have another winter meet never mind a spring meet :)
the future dates are not confirmed but are likely to stay as they are the TBC is in case for some reason it cant be hosted or we all escape abroad :)

Karl
TinkyPete (TBC)
Cliv
MartinK9
Spud (tbc)
Hubs
Scrumpy
Sasquatch tbc

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though

Karl
TinkyPete (Thrusday to Saturday eve)
Cliv
MartinK9
Spud (tbc)
Hubs
Scrumpy
Sasquatch tbc

now on leave and can confirm dates looking forward to this one, any weather/condition updates for your neck of the woods :)

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
should be mostly dry with Thursday being sunny ish Friday, Saturday, Sunday, cloud cover but hopefully dry will be low temps of 6 hight to -3 or so winter temps hahaha spring did i blink and miss summer and autumn again. :(

at this next meet NO Vehicle's not even the 4x4's are to use the track up to the woods park out on the verge or at the cafe.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
If you want to park at the cafe you would have to ask if it was ok or leave it parked their at your own risk. you could also park further down the road in the village. their is some hard standing in a adjacent field we will be trying to contact the owner before Thursday to see if we could park their. also the verges are almost clear of snow atm again will update Thursday when i arrive at about 16:00pm.

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
i hope to be there late morning early afternoon so i hope i will be able to post, i try and send you or martin a text once i am there. i will also have some leeks and onions from the family allotment so people can have some if they want?

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
We have not got hold of the farmer so it's parking on the verge or down the road in the village the verge is clear of snow.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Border South Beds & Bucks
I had an excellent time, great company & a magnificent lamb hotpot on Friday eve made by Martin(Chef de bois) Only sorry I had to leave Saturday. Looking forward to the next one... social calendar willing...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE