White Rose Wood 19 - 21 July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm doing demos on a course this weekend, gutted! Have a great trip Karl and Clive as I won't see you until after, enjoy the meet everyone

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
No worries guys have a good weekend cheers Chad I'm sure it's going to be a good one.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Have a great weekend one and all. :)

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Scrumpy Sarah and kids
Bare Thrills (TBC)
Humpback
PeterH
Tank
Spud tbc(Friday night only)

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of post one and the above.

Karl
Scrumpy Sarah and kids
Bare Thrills (TBC)
Humpback
PeterH
Tank
Teepee

RRIris

Jul 12, 2013
East Midlands
I may be new to the forum but if I'm welcome I would be interested in coming along. It'd be my first bushcraft type of outing away from an official campsite so I'm a little apprehensive.

Karl
Scrumpy Sarah and kids
Bare Thrills (TBC)
Humpback
PeterH
Tank
Teepee
RRIris

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Hi RRIris

Welcome to the forum. You are more than welcome to attend this meet as long as your over 18 or have someone over 18 attending with you as your guardian. please make sure you have read all of post one if you have any questions about the meet you would like to ask please feel free to PM me if you don't want to ask them in this thread.

i should be arriving on site between 16:00 and 20:00 depending on work their is bound to be other there before me.

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
Karl
Scrumpy Sarah and kids
Bare Thrills (TBC)
Humpback
PeterH
Tank
Teepee
RRIris
caffeine + charlie :D (sat only) see u guys tomorrow ;)

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Well it was a lovely short night last night.. Did anyone get wet this morning? Started to spit as I was getting up hence the tarp...

Il be back soon lol enjoy the weekend guys

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Caffeine and Charlie, achieve success as father and son bow drill team...
2abeze4a.jpg

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
what a good weekend with lovely weather. great to see you all again and nice to have met you RRIris glad you enjoyed it.

caffeine

Banned
Jul 29, 2012
Earth
great meet had loads of fun, just relaxing after taking a wrong turn on the m42 and a rather long detour lol

and admiring my bandsaw hehe :)

great to meet some new faces and catch up with all the rest of you :)

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Phwwoooaaarrrr sleeping under the stars AND men doing sweeping?! You spoil me ;)

It looks wonderful, bushson, I wish I could have been there :) I think about you all when you're WhiteRose'ing, the woodlands looking so great and you do such brilliant stuff down there :) If there was a 'Heavens Kitchen' on bushTV, I think it must be at your meet!

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
thanks Bushmum :) you rely need me to come kidnap you and Trev for one of the meets we will feed him so well he wont want to go home :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE