White Rose Wood 08th - 10th March 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
nice one Spud.

Yes i will be raising a drink to Andy he was a good guy and missed at meets still.

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above and post 1

Karl
Tank
RE8ELD0G
Hubs
Scrumpy
MartinK9
Cliv
Sasquatch (tbc)
Humpback
Spud (Saturday tbc)

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
thanks for reminding me Martin i will be their tomorrow night from 23:30 some time flipping late shifts.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Ok just a up date to those attending this weekend the track is not passable up to the woods so its park at the bottom or at the super sausage car park and carry your kit in.

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above and post 1

Karl
Tank
RE8ELD0G
Hubs
Scrumpy
MartinK9
Cliv
Sasquatch (tbc)
Humpback
Spud (Saturday tbc)

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Dam, i new i was supposed to be doing something this weekend. :aargh4:

Bugger it :sigh:

Have fun in the woods guys.......
while i sit at home moping about ........ bored.........

Hubs

Sep 26, 2012
Border South Beds & Bucks
Hey! Great to catch up with you guys today, Sorry i couldn't be with you for the weekend, as you know the missus had better things for me to do... I try to get some time off for good behavior for the meet at the end of the month. Cliv thanks for the sharpening advice, hopefully i will be able to cut somthing soon?

Have a good weekend, hope the weather stays fine???

Hubs

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
we had a fantastic weekend sorry you three did not make it to stay for the weekend hopefully you will make it to the next one.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Cracking night guys glad I finally made it back! Looking forward to the next one I can get off, if certain things aren't sorted though il be making them all lol! And I have definately proven how strong those sleeping pills were. Bugger! Give me an early nudge next time lol

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Great stuff as always, cheers gents! Looking forward to a warmer meet I have to admit, Winter is getting old now. The new firepit is awesome, was a welcome sight last night.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE