which spoon do you use most in the kitchen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Fishy badges mean "I go to church on Sunday" or maybe just "I am a practising Christian" or at least that's what I think they mean...maybe we should ask next time we see someone getting out of one. By the way Woodstock now I have solved that little mystery for you what spoon do you use?
army issue KFS as issued never felt the need for change food to me is just fuel I sleep like a dog and eat like a pig

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:D

excellent stuff Robin!

BB tells me the "David Mellor" flat design is exactly the sort of thing (we have a round haldled one but the flat one was comfy and the curve sort of hugs the Wok side)!

Are they still available do you know?

Red

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
They were last time I was in there, they have a factory shop in Hathersage Derbyshire and a shop in London. Not sure if they do online or not. My memory was that they were less than £10 I could have a look next time I am down the valley and post you one if you want..it may be a couple of weeks.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aye that'd be grand mate - personally I prefer the "spoontula" so if you find yourself with one of them up I can settle up for both ?

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE