Which Hammock ????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
C

cossack

Started with the 'DD' from ebay, progressed to a Hennassy, recently got the Hex fly (group buy) from Magickelly solved the small standard fly problem. Only problem now is convincing the other half that as the Hennassy is used when 'out', to avoid wasting the money spent on the 'DD' I need to put a couple of ring bolts in the bedroom walls. even suggested two sets ring bolts and buying her a hammock.
They are so comfy!!! ;)

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Spacemonkey said:
I'll give another thumbs up to the jungle hammock from http://www.mosquitohammock.com/ but I would say to buy direct from Tom himself, as you are dealing with a great guy and funding his around the world adventures!

The little string jobs that roll up in to a fist size ball are ok if you want to put your feet up for a few minutes on the trail, but for a good night's sleep- faggedaboutit as they say in the dodgier parts of New Jersey. They're ok for dropping kit in under your main hammock though.

How do you buy direct? Is there another website?

Cheers

TC

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
This IS Tom's website. What I mean is to buy from here rather than from other websites who buy from Tom then add on their cut...

Go down the page and you will find ordering details. I paid by PayPal and we were unlucky that it took a month due to customs, but they arrived in perfect order. Be patient, they are worth it!

I'm moving to Swindon this weekend, but I won't have an internet connection for at least a week, but if anyone wants to try out the Jungle Hammock and can get down my way, then give me a shout and I'll organise something for a couple of weeks time, if you can wait. Even better if anyone can bring a Hennessey for comparison...

ps, I'm not on any commission of any sort, I just think they are a great product. Tom did me a very good deal on a pair of Jungle Hammocks to help me out, so I'm merely returning the favour.

Tom's personal website about his travels so far is on http://www.claytor.com/intro/

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
I gotta say that Tom's website is remarkable good value. If I didn't already have a hammock and mossie net I'd be buying fro him no question.
Think I'll get the tarp tho, I'm in need of one. Anyone any experience of using it?

Spacemonkey

Native
May 8, 2005
Llamaville.
www.jasperfforde.com
I know!!

And to make it worse I'm living ON the Magic Roundabout. Yeeargh!

It's only temporary though, til I can fix something more rural. The only good thing is that it is very easy to get OUT of Swindon! Much better than Central London though....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE