Which compact camera?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
My wife's compact camera may have given up the ghost at the weekend and with the Bushmoot soon I think we may need to get a replacement ASAP. So can any one suggest a compact camera? I would prefer it used sdcard or micosd and used replaceable batterys i.e. AA as have been caught out before on holiday with a proprietary battery.

Can anyone recommend one for about £150 ? A "tough" one would be a bonus.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Not really a Compact,(classed as a Bridge camera) but the Fujifilm FinePix S2750 12MP ticks a lot of the boxes.
Smallish (I have the S2000hd) and takes stunning pictures with almost no intervention from me. within your price range and takes SD cards. (Takes 4 AA, and you will if it's like its older bigger more expensive brother, you'll be able to take 100 plus on one set of rechargeable (1000mAh)

resnikov

As time is running out to get one in time for the moot i got this one Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 Digital Still Camera Now just hoping it gets delivered in time.

51Gj6ZN76mL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It was £67 so well in budget and ticked most of the boxes. Will review it latter with some pics from the moot.

resnikov

Ok getting worried now, no sign of delivery, might not have a camera for the moot apart from my phone which is not the best camera. Come on Royal Mail prove me wrong.

Updated:

Camera has arrived, WOOT.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE