Which Avatar

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Which avatar shall I choose.

  • 1

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 7 63.6%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Are you sure that the British Legion would be happy with the poppy flower + hornet?

I know Nothing and there are plenty of ex-military including the original artist on site to tell me I’m being stupid.
I think everyone is going to keep very, very quiet so we don’t have to endure this again. ;)
 
Glasto is one of my favourite places in the World.
Mine too. Spent a lot of time there over recent years. The ashes of my lovely lady are scattered through the orchard then up round the Tor on as much of the old path as I could, right to the tower.

Now that serpent path would make a nice new JD avatar. Maybe we could help with the design? :lmao:
 
Mine too. Spent a lot of time there over recent years. The ashes of my lovely lady are scattered through the orchard then up round the Tor on as much of the old path as I could, right to the tower.

Now that serpent path would make a nice new JD avatar. Maybe we could help with the design? :lmao:

Emm wanted some of her ashes to be scattered there too. So Pops and I will come back there together to do that sometime soon.

You know what. I think I’ll stick with my avatar thanks :lmao:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE