Whetstone Pendant

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I am looking at one of these, (Scroll down) think they are great!

Anyone know of a UK supplier, or have one to trade even? or can someone make me one?

Thanks all

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
ordered on ages ago but the order/payment went haywire in the ether.

Could order a few and save on postage.

Indeed! anyone interested?

an order of 6 would still only be £6.50 postage

Any milage in this, I would not mind running it and posting orders out this end?

Looking at about £10 all in (The more that buy the cheaper it will be obviously)

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
They work well on Ahti's. ;)

vikingstones1c.jpg

Jim_aramis

Forager
Aug 28, 2005
East Cheshire
My wife ordered one from Jelling Dragon as a birthday present. She rang the store (while at work) and said the service was great and delivery was quick.

Apparently the stone they are made from is quarried from the same rock that the vikings used. So you get soemthing beautiful, functional with a direct link with the past.

No connection to seller etc.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
They are very good for putting a fine micro bevel on your knife, I touch my UKPK up all the time with the one that Scruff gave to me. Unfortunately, it took a knock and broke in half, but a bit of superglue and it looks fine. In fact, if I hadn't let it be known here and now, nobody would ever have guessed it had broken once.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I'm treating SWMBO to a few days in York at the end of the month (13 years of marital bliss - I know I'm happily married cos she keeps telling me I am!:rolleyes: )

If you want me to pick you one up let me know..

Simon

Seems this may be the answer!

PM inbound!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE