Where's that cloud Scape competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I can remember as a child walking towards my house one summer afternoon, and on looking up, suddenly seeing huge mountains had appeared behind my house. I was totaly terrified and freaked out, and could not believe they were only clouds for a long while untill they moved off. I still get a tummy wobble everytime I think about that afternoon. It was so realalistic.
The skies are certainly giving us some wonderful pictures of late, when the grey mizzle parts for a moment or two.
I saw the most stunning sunset last Friday, golden orange pink and magenta glowing over half the view. Sadly I was on my way home from a friend's place on the moor with no phone reception, so I didn't take it with me, otherwise I'd have had the most amazing photo.
I love cloudscapes, perhaps we could make this into a thread for amazing and interesting skies.?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE