Where to practice bushcraft in the Midlands ? woodland owners ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dippa

Mar 10, 2016
Birmingham
I'm currently looking to find a nice secluded spot to put some bushcraft skills to practice within the Midlands. I'm currently from Birmingham but I don't mind travelling. If anyone could suggest a nice place or point me in the right direction to a woodland landowner that would be great, I'd be more than willing to help with the woodlands or offer some sort of deal.

Many Thanks

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
Plenty of good meets in the Midlands, usually at rough close, there is one comming up if you find the thread

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Teenwolf

Jul 2, 2016
West Midlands
Im also in the Midlands and looking to get a few people (2 or 3) and do a spot of wild camping, if anyone else is interested and/or knows of a good location then lets organise something. Happy to travel and go together if that saves on costs.....

I have seen the forum group meetups but im looking for something a bit more secluded and wild where we can practise bushcraft and see some nice scenery as well....

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Check out "peak district bushcraft" on Facebook it's a small wood in Whaley Bridge.

I've heard North Wood in Tamworth way is an excellent site but yet to try it for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

May 2, 2017
Lichfield
Check out "peak district bushcraft" on Facebook it's a small wood in Whaley Bridge.

I've heard North Wood in Tamworth way is an excellent site but yet to try it for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi, do you know how to find details of this wood? Who to contact? When meets take place etc? Im having difficulty finding details on the forums. Thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 2, 2017
Lichfield
Check out the midlands meets... I live in birmingham also. North wood is a good one.

Hi, not sure if its me being daft but I cant seem to find the forum for the meets. It may be because Im using the app but if you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Graham.

May 2, 2017
Lichfield
Thanks for this! Ive only just worked out how to view where my posts are, I assumed they hadnt been approved. I'll have a look now.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE