Where to get a tramontana machete

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I had a look around a the closest I got was to someone in the US saying how elusive they were to find He reground a 14" one

I wonder if Heinnies might be able to get you one if they cant then I doubt if anyone can http://www.heinnie.com/
If you do find one don't forget to let us know
 
- 020 8367 3420 This is the number for The Bushcraft Store, maybe they can advise you as they do the 14" version. Be interesting to see how you get on.
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE