Where to camp. (campsite)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 15, 2015
ironbridge
Hi all, new to the forum, and fairly new to bushcraft, but im certainly not new to camping/hiking/fishing/shooting etc.

So dabbling a little in the early stages of learning a bit about the wonderful world of bushcraft. Im happy lighting fires safely and appropriately, and with a long background in fishing and shooting i am confident in prepping and cooking meat and fish from field to fork. Its plants and trees and all the otger stuff that i know nothing about!

I'm keen on wild camping where allowed. but to start with im Iooking for a campsite in the first instance just to get out and do some hammock camping. I've got myself a nice new setup, and I'm keen to get a couple of nights in it somewhere where I'm confident I'm ok to be. Having never slept in one im keen to give it a go, as im hoping this will be my setup of choice for sleeping out wherever possible.

Does anyone know of a decent site that I can do this? Im in Shropshire, Ironbridge actually, so within an hour or so would be good.

Thanks in advance.

Kitz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE