Where can I get a Spyderco UKPK in carbon fibre?

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I really like the look of the spyderco UKPK carbon fibre, but its probably way out of my price range at the moment. Just wondered if anyone had one in good condition they might not mind parting with or any ideas where I can get one from over here and how much they go for?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Have you asked on British Blades?

or even buy a G10 one and ask one of the guys over there to mod it into CF,

i,m sure i,ve seen that happen before,...

good luck,....

Stu...

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Have you asked on British Blades?

or even buy a G10 one and ask one of the guys over there to mod it into CF,

i,m sure i,ve seen that happen before,...

good luck,....

Stu...

I havent been on british blades for months, only posted once on there too. Have already got a FRN ukpk, just liked the look of carbon fibre. Will have a look into it, cheers.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I can get you plenty of Carbon fiber Im doing a few blades now with it including a XL nessy scales are 16mm thick CF each side

ATB

Duncan

Its ok Duncan, just ordered one from amazon as Ive just got the standard ukpk it looked like being a major job to make the whole thing again. Youre making me a couple of blades with carbon fibre handles too (hopefully in your current batch), looking forward to getting them.

Ive got a bit of a thing about carbon fibre blades at the moment, maybe its a fetish.....

Its ok Duncan, just ordered one from amazon as Ive just got the standard ukpk it looked like being a major job to make the whole thing again. Youre making me a couple of blades with carbon fibre handles too (hopefully in your current batch), looking forward to getting them.

Ive got a bit of a thing about carbon fibre blades at the moment, maybe its a fetish.....

Ive just got a 12" tile of 3.4mm in a small weave to do some of my Modern Friction folders in ;)

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE