Where can I find the fur ruff for an M90 ECWCS Gen1 jacket?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
As the title says...

Loving the jacket, quality features and build. Would be great to source the fur ruff in matching M90 splintercam with hook and loop/snap fasteners, all I've found is a couple woodland camo from the US of A.

Any help would be appreciated as it would be the icing on the cake and great in colder months. Bought this for wearing on the high street and reckon a ruff would look ace on this.

Cheers, Chad

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nobody has the splinter pattern with a ruff I take it? How about the jacket in general with a ruff? Am I missing a trick by not having one?

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I have the woodland ECWCS gen1 with a snap on ruff. I have to say that it is a well made piece except the fur is some synthetic fur. I found that it fits on my older OD Norrona Recon parka also, although I have not used it on there. The ruffs come in sizes like the jacket and should be matched to the jacket size. I've seen the woodland ones on ebay for less than $10US but I've never seen a splinter parka or ruff. I hope that helps some.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ya the woodland ones can be found for $3, it's the shipping that jacks it up. Love the features for the price I paid as well as the look of the splinter pattern, will have to do without the ruff I guess. My first thought was some mossie net for shooting, it would be too hot to use with the hood up when mossies are actually out. Thanks for the info...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE