Genuine US Army Issue ECWCS Generation 3, Level 4, Cold Wea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
After waiting almost three weeks my L4 windshirt arrived today. Size is great chest wise but is just too long in the body for me. So rather than send it back I thought I would put it on here to get my money back if you like. It cost just under £45 without shipping. I would be happy to sell for £40 inc of postage.

Its a cracking bit of kit, nice and soft but tough, camo pattern is good and not as in your face as some. Its got more of techincal feel to it and is more akin to outdoor kit than normal military kit I have owned. In fact patagonia make the kit with the same spec for the US army.

Here's a link to the large regular that I have just bought form the bay. Its from the same guy as this one I am selling.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....9284974&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_999wt_941

Here's the spec -

Genuine US Army Issue ECWCS Generation 3, Level 4, Cold Weather Wind Jacket manufactured by Tennessee Apparel Corp. NSN # 8415-01-538-6074

Size: Large Long. Chest 41-45" Height 71-75"
Condition: Brand New!
Content: 98% Nylon, 2% Spandex

This Jacket is designed to act as a low volume shell layer, optimizing the performance of moisture wicking along with insulation layers combined with body armor or the army combat uniform.

Constructed with nylon spandex, this full-zippered jacket is designed to provide wind protection and environmental comfort with low weight and bulk. the nylon spandex fabric offers excellent stretchability and has a water resistant finish

The level IV jacket features angled chest pockets with mesh lining to aid in ventilation while wearing body armor. It is also constructed with velcro closure sleeve pockets as well as elasticized cuffs and loop fasteners to attach rank and name plate.
Please check US Army website for the PCU system description: http://www.natick.army.mil/about/pao/2004/04-17.htm

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I've got the older, Patagonia version of this jacket and it's brilliant. Very lightweight and breathable, and the vents are better than pit zips as they're easy to operate when carrying a pack. It's very quiet for a synthetic jacket too. I also paid slightly more than £40 for mine from the States, when the pound was worth almost 2USD.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
pbpic4542478.jpg

pbpic4542472.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE