what would you like from santa?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just curious to find out what both the guys and the gals on here would like to open Christmas morning. and what are you expecting. this is for all those good bushcrafters who don't try to find their presents. the naughty ones who already know !! shame on you.:)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Same as MOT!!

I just love watching my girls open there prezzies!!!

I have not asked for anything this year!! Not a Thing!!!

I really cant think of anything bushy I want, got most things I need and then some!!

I did talk about getting an Ipad mini, but with funds being extremely tight, I will happily just settle for a couple of days with all my family, great food and helping the girls with there prezzies!!!

Merry xmas everyone!!! Have a great time!!! :D

Steve

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
i would like an iPad mini to but the clutch went in the fiesta kids first then car oh well next year regards dave

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well i am quietly confident, i have a new silky on the way, and if Dave53 has not ruined my cunning plan a Gransfors mini hatchet, or i will be driving to the Welsh Valley to give that man a piece of my mind!!

Seriously, my Mum out of hospital, home and on the mend, also having a 10 and 12 year old that still hang on my every word and are bushy and wild camping mad, also to have the most amazing understanding and loving woman in Alison.

That will do for me!!

Ivan...

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Opening my eyes and still being alive everyday is good for me so any present is a bonus :) Due to poor computer practice (not logging off sites) I'm pretty sure there is a good Armagnac coming:)

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
As the others have said, I just want to watch Cathy and Heather open their presents. I know they both will de delighted with what they are getting. I also want xmas dinner to go smoothly as I'm trying something a bit different this year.

Although secretly it would be nice to get booked on a bushcraft course or a ventile jacket but I doubt that will happen.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I'm looking forward to the surprise, as there's nothing in particular that I'm after. Besides, usually my wife lies to me about not getting me things, and then gets or makes them anyway.

It keeps her happy, which is pretty much all I want for Christmas.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
For myself there's nothing special I really want apart from a couple books which I'm pretty sure I'm getting.

The real fun will be watching the grandchildren open their presents on the Friday after Christmas day :)

Oh... and hearing from John Fenna what everyone's been sending him in all those mystery parcels :rolleyes::lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE