What would you be gagging for...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
I'd like one or both of those evacuation capsules. I reckon a nice ebay item for a few quid. Reckon I could get more gear with money raised then a long holiday somewhere open.

The mining minister's head on display in the other capsule. Afterall the mine was shut down on health and safety grounds not too long ago I understand and was allowed to open. It was known to be a dangerous mine. If you ask me the mining minister needs to answer a few questions on regulation. He is now popular for his handling of the incident. His popularity ratings have rocketed. Seems he's seen as the one, along with the president, to sort the incident out. IT was on his watch it happened to a known problem mine. Still Chile is a relatively good country despite the fact that their ruling elite are now millionaires and billionaires. The president has made 4 visits to the mine. Wasn't that more than the US president to New Orleans after Katrina? So I guess he's not so bad. Besides we've done good business at work with suppliers to the Chilean power industry. They have built a staggering amount of gas turbine powered stations. Some real big ones too. Along with Venezuela are a growing country economically thats for sure. Sorry off topic.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
A baseball bat and an early appointment with the bloke in charge of mine safety so I could show him up close and personal how unpleasant it is when something gets forced into somewhere small and dark!

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
STEAK medium rare,blue cheese sauce ,onion rings ,chips , mushrooms..... couple of bottles if rioja (to share with swmbo of course) and do some catching up.

greasemonkey

Forager
Jun 7, 2008
Cumbernauld
My timesheet stamped!

A toilet door with a lock.

Although after nearly 10 weeks down there, some of the miners might be happy with just the promise that what happens in the mine, stays in the mine!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE