what to bring from venezuela (help )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
hi, my mate is coming over to visit me tonight before he sets of tomorrow for venezuela ,(i don,t even know if i spelled that right)he wants to bring back a present for me but i,m not sure does anybody have any experience of this country ,or ideas what to ask for.something bushcrafty please i was thinking of a ray mears style parang but i cant find any pictures on the forum to show him ,also would this be ok to bring onto the plane?he is practically just of the phone to say he is visiting and left me unsure what to get any help welcome cheers

Gmac

Feb 14, 2006
Dunfermline
Having not long come back from Venezuela I would recommend 15 year old Santa Teresa 1796 Rum.Not very bushcrafty but very nice.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
My cousin came back from Peru with a wife.

do they have the same incan potatoes they do in Peru??

a few of those to plant might be handy. Im told they taste so much better than our spuds

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I hear they have some really nasty spiders, could you get me one for my sister-in-law.
Cos she really deserve it.:D :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE