What Madness is going on with Trangia Triangle prices!?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

S7eve

Feb 3, 2021
West Sussex
A couple of years ago these were readily available everywhere for about £17....a fair price for what they are. Now they aren’t available anywhere but go for crazy prices on eBay from £33 currently just the triangle to £80 triangle plus burner??

What the hell has happened....these are nuts prices for what it is? Have they stopped making them & now they’re like gold dust.....someone please enlighten me?

• Haha
Reactions: Erbswurst

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
What the hell has happened....these are nuts prices for what it is? Have they stopped making them & now they’re like gold dust.....someone please enlighten me?
Yup, they're not being made any more and it's a case of supply and demand.

I had my one stolen last year, it was the klikstand clone but they're just as rare as the Trangia so it's never going to be replaced :(

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
Came across this from Bushcraft essentials ( no affiliation /no recommendation ) , it similar but still a bit on the expensive side for my liking .......

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Swedish army mess kits are far better anyway.
There is absolutely no reason to cry about what Trangia is doing.

Reactions: henchy3rd

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I use these for dragon fuel blocks and a small titanium cup to hold it. Fits a titanium meths stove the same as the Evernew ones.

henchy3rd

Settler
Apr 16, 2012
Derby
Rip off Britain I’m afraid..After much deliberation,I decided shopping on Ali express & bought a Argos titanium pot stand( which takes a trangia nicely) for £17.00 delivered.ok I had to bend the tabs a bit to get it to work better, but I’m chuffed with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE