What Kettle???????

streetcleaner

Nov 17, 2009
lancashire
I am after a kettle to hang over a fire... the problem is that most have plastic handles or plastic coated handles...
Are there any decent stainless steel kettles on the market??

My missus is asking what I want for my birthday so I would appricate any advice...

cheers Dave

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
If you can get one at a reasonable price the eagle products do a good one in stainless . This guy here will ship to the UK at at good price http://www.techthor.com/lamp/shopexd.asp?id=233
The guy who runs this web site can speak English and if you email him with what you want he can send you a paypal invoice back for paying . A very helpful bloke

I am not sure these are available at high street UK retailers but if you want to spend the money importing one then they are good, they have a copper bottom for good heat distribution they can be cleaned inside easy ( good if you want to use as a pot ) and are designed as an over the fire kettle. They come in 3 sizes 0.7 ,1.5 and 4 litre

Last edited:

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
MSR does a pretty good looking all stainless kettle (think its called the alpine kettle). Its something I have been thinking about recently as well - I like the look of the one Salad posted a link to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE