What is wrong with people!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RM27

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 17, 2010
UK
So my house is on a busy main road with a culdisac about 100 feet away.
At mid day two people turn up to a old womans house posing as workers of the waterboard.
She lets them in then they rob her :(

Worlds sick, and people wonder why i hate towns.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Yeah, this is a common con tbh, hits alot of old people because they are easy prey.
does make you want to form a lynch mob for the scum that do it though.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I know what you mean, it happened to my late Mother several years ago. She opened the door and they burst in, one threaten her, they got her scottie dog and put a knife to its throat and said they would cut it if they didn't get some money. She gave all she had, a couple of hundred, all her savings.
I could do little as I lived a few hundred miles away and a serving police officer at the time, which made me feel really bad, my brother told the local plod be quick cos if I catch them you won't find them again and he meant it.
He never caught them and my mother never got over it and shortly after went to a warden controlled home, couldn't cope being on her own.

I have my thoughts on what to do with scum like that, but you can make your own mind up, I'm not squeamish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE