What is this?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Not sure bushwacker - think I've seen Jon Pickett use something very similar for his face work and swears by Marshalltown. Personally I prefer the WHS Canadian pattern.

Phil.

You havent seen me work Phil, you ain't fast enough....Yes, I do like Marshaltown philedelphia brick trowels, esp the one with my own pole lathed handle......
What has this to do with Tengu's gorge though...???

You havent seen me work Phil, you ain't fast enough....Yes, I do like Marshaltown philedelphia brick trowels, esp the one with my own pole lathed handle......
What has this to do with Tengu's gorge though...???

I have seen you brickwork Jon - it is normally rendered, or is that just your pointing?:D

I'm sure not as fast as you buddy - as you can tell by the quality of my craftsmanship :p

Next project I have you could came and labour for me for a week, come along and learn - I won't charge you :lmao:

Phil.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I think Tengu is having us on and it's much smaller than it seems - it is clearly a makeshift miniature trowel/gouge/cheesespreader/screwdriver made from aluminium foil with a small splinter of wood inserted as a handle

Apparently it is a popular hobby for many people to make complete miniature building sites made from everyday items, with some clever camera angles as above it is possible to make it look completely real......

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
I have seen you brickwork Jon - it is normally rendered, or is that just your pointing?:D

I'm sure not as fast as you buddy - as you can tell by the quality of my craftsmanship :p

Next project I have you could came and labour for me for a week, come along and learn - I won't charge you :lmao:

Phil.

Nothing wrong with my brickwork....
DSC00020Small.jpg

Or my pointing....
Picture026Small.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE