What can you see.10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Based on the way the front is gouged into the sand with it pushed back I'd say someone started running and pushed off with their right foot
It might also be a print from walking up a slope, having to dig the toe in more pushing the sand up in the arch of the foot?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It might also be a print from walking up a slope, having to dig the toe in more pushing the sand up in the arch of the foot?
I did think that but given that it looks like firm sand on a beach below the high water mark I went with the running option.

The other possibility is that the imprint was formed after someone knelt down then got up.

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
I did think that but given that it looks like firm sand on a beach below the high water mark I went with the running option.

The other possibility is that the imprint was formed after someone knelt down then got up.
I was thinking the exact same thing regarding kneeling after I posted!

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
No one going to mention all the animal tracks that were there before the person came through? I was going to go with cloven hooves, but they could be washed out canine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE