What Bushy type stuff is on your Christams wish list.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Would like to know what you are all coverting as I've been asked what would I like for Christmas and a few ideas of what you are all wishing for would be great to read and maybe give me a few ideas.;)

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
could be my first year not getting any bushy outdoors gear i think i own pretty much all i need now and im out of ideas myself :dunno:

Loads.
And loads.
But as its my birthday in December too I dont wanna jinx anything.
I know I've got a silky pocket saw and a ben orford spoon knife as I had t order em for my grandad as he isn't computer literate at 91.
I'm also getting a bespoke canvas pack and a place on joe o'leary's companies winter bushcraft challenge in February.
Other than that I gave a big old list t Lisa and got told I needed t do another one so fingers crossed

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Down top and under quilt for my hammock. - might have to be next years prezzie though...

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm just not managing enough trips to justify any new kit :( I'd like a new duvet jacket but thats more for everyday winter wear than camping.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE