What a summer for the outdoors!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alba

Jan 7, 2012
Scotland
I don't think I've seen 2 sunny days in a row in Scotland

maybe I'll get to the glens before autumn :(

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Weird isn't it, I worked up near Moffat doing some shuttering for a couple of weeks recently and in that time there was only one day when it rained bad. The rest of the time it was OK.

Qwerty

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Ireland
www.instagram.com
Much of Ireland has been just terrible too. We did have one great week in May though :D

Funnily enough, nearly every day has actually seen some sunshine. It might be the very early hours just after sunrise or late into the evening, but we have had some sun nearly everyday. You just have to be prepared to sunbathe with an umbrella in one hand...

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
well down here in the midlands we had 43 days before there was a day that a single bit of rain didnt fall...was horrendous :( my firewood stash got soaked because the roof couldn't take it :(

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
We had a scorching week in Dorset two weeks ago. Then the weather turned and I went offshore :)

It was lucky for me as I had a camping trip planned with the lads and a week of activities.

This summer has been awful though. Hopefully it will be better next year.

Andy

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
Skirted around the rain yesterday lunchtime. You could see the rain approaching, one second Ben Lomond was there next it was like the film the fog.
Glasgow was grey on saturday night monsoon conditions at the concert hall, yet dry in the Trossachs a mere 30min drive away. Was good to see Gotham city got snow too.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
believe it or not, in our back garden on Saturday lunchtime ( south facing and very sheltered ) it was 36 degrees in direct sunlight :) it sometimes gets too hot to sit out there, and this in NI !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE