West Wales Meets

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I was over in your direction today John, at least vaguely. I got as far as Newcastle Emlyn anyway, a fair old trek for me. It is a beautiful part of the world.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Well folks - there has been quite a response - in the end! :)
At the moment there have been so many folk sign up to come along that it looks like all the current bivi spots will be full :) As work continues - and that is being done by Service Users of the Care Farm as well as the Bushcrafters - we may have more room to camp and I can invite more folk to join us.
I will keep everyone who has replied to this thread in mind as potential members of the "Clynfyw Meeters" of the South Wales Bushcrafters.
Due to the nature of the site it has to be an "by invitation only" venue and - ideally - all would have a current CRB...
Any abuses of the site would not only put access to the site at risk but potentially the scheme to use Bushcraft as part of the activities to Service Users... and even my job!
Those I do invite/have invited have to follow some "Site Rules" - but they are not outrageous and most are common sense :).
Thanks for showing interest.

Harvestman
You should have PMed me - I had a free day and could have shown you the sights :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE