West mids meets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Check out the North wood and Rough close meets both are fairly close to civilisation. Rough Close has Tile hill station close by. North wood has Drayton manor park and Tamworth close by as well as the Belfry golf club.

Nov 18, 2015
United Kingdom
Check out the North wood and Rough close meets both are fairly close to civilisation. Rough Close has Tile hill station close by. North wood has Drayton manor park and Tamworth close by as well as the Belfry golf club.
Thanks Pete, I've had a reply from North Wood, and I'll definitely be checking the the Rough Close meet out, cheers mate, atb veitchy64.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thanks Pete, I've had a reply from North Wood, and I'll definitely be checking the the Rough Close meet out, cheers mate, atb veitchy64.

The next RC meet will be at the same time the TORM weekend in November as there's a number of members who like to go to it as well as a couple exhibitors as well :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE