Werewolve or Vampire?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Werewolf.
werewolf_zpsd00a1bd3.jpg

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Think this thread is a vampire, keeps rising from the dead.

I'd like to be a were, but wolves seem (depending on which books you read - my favourites are the Anita Blake Executioner books), to have too strict a pack structure.... could go for lone wolf but I'd prefer a different predator. Either Tiger (strong, likes swimming), or Jaguar for the same reasons, but probably the favourite would be the Snow Leopard, agility, strength, camouflage, and mountainous living......

S.C.M.

Nomad
Jul 4, 2012
Algarve, Portugal
vampires, werewolves...pffftt....to really have an impact, djin are where it's at! or maybe one of those "eternal hero" types. or a nephelim, as per some random series I once saw.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The only thing about being a werewolf is that you'd age in dog years for every day you were a wolf. Say two days a month, thats a fortnight quicker aging a month, double your normal aging and halving your life. Then there's general wear (were) and tear...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE