Were to buy eneloops

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi has anyone bought any aa Sanyo eneloop batteries recently were did yer get em from cheapest etc etc need charger too.thanks in advance

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Oddly, they have eneloop batteries made by panasonic. Dont know if theres any difference, but its the Sanyos that were renowned for holding their charge.

Any NiMH should have a long shelf life and arrive fully charged. I chose the higher capacity Eneloop XX for the increased capacity. For £20 inc charger, they can't be beat IMO. Been running the beard trimmer (haircuts too) on a pair for over a month, torch used every night for longer.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Hi has anyone bought any aa Sanyo eneloop batteries recently were did yer get em from cheapest etc etc need charger too.thanks in advance

I used several different chargers before finding one that doesn't knacker the batteries in a couple of charges. It's more expensive than most, but I use one of these chargers. It charges 1-4 AA or AAA cells, and can also do some useful funky stuff to rescue cells that are not in tip top shape. It's worth the extra money, IMHO.

Julia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE