Welsh Bushcrafter Leather Pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Can I preorder a set for the end of September? August payday I'll put a downpayment of half to guarantee the order.

If that's OK let me know.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Always in stock :)
ONLY £22 PER SET!

Welsh Bushcrafter Leather Pouches.
Ideal for storing coffee, tea, cocoa, flour, sugar, tinder etc (not all in the same bag at the same time though!) with custom sizes available.

Although these pouches are made less than a dozen miles from where legend has it that the last dragon in Wales was killed there is no truth in the tale that they are made from BRIMSTONE TANNED DRAGON HIDE.
In fact they are mainly made from recycled, garment quality, leathers of various grades and finishes, by an under-employed Bushcrafter of a British ethnic origin, in a workroom almost in view of where King Arthurs sons are said to have died during the hunt of the Great Black Boar.
The purchase price of the leather generally goes directly to charity

The sizes are as before - and the quality is the same as well!
Size 1 - Flat, D shaped 7x5 inches
Size 2 - 2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches
Size3 - 3 x 3 x 10 inches
Size 4 - 3.5 x 3.5 x 11 inches
Size 5 - 4 x 4 x 12 inches.

5 Sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .
5 Sets of mixed shades of brown in sizes 1,2,3,4,5

NOW ONLY £22 A SET! and that includes P&P
LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches - sorry!
Trying to fix the photo now!

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Ho John I might be being a bit dumb here but please forgive my confusion i haven't slept in over 48hrs, does one set consist of 5 pouches of mxed sizes?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hadn't peeked in on your wares in a while Mr Fenna (my bad!). Had forgotten what good prices you're doing on these, a set is about the cost of one I've seen else where. Hope all is going well with these.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Due to the difficulty in sourcing suitable leather for these pouches - production of the sets of pouches will be ceasing.
At present I have stock of about 10 sets, mainly in mixed brown colours, but after these are gone I do not know when the next set will be made ... if ever!
If you want a set PM me ASAP as I doubt these will be around for long!
ONLY £22 PER SET!

Ideal for storing coffee, tea, cocoa, flour, sugar, tinder etc (not all in the same bag at the same time though!) with custom sizes available.

Although these pouches are made less than a dozen miles from where legend has it that the last dragon in Wales was killed there is no truth in the tale that they are made from BRIMSTONE TANNED DRAGON HIDE.
In fact they are mainly made from recycled, garment quality, leathers of various grades and finishes, by an under-employed Bushcrafter of a British ethnic origin, in a workroom almost in view of where King Arthurs sons are said to have died during the hunt of the Great Black Boar.

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

Andrew059

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2013
Aylesbury
Hello John can you reserve me a set of leather pouches please, PM your address please so I can get a cheque to you for
Thank You in anticipation
Andy

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Order now for Xmas!
Due to the difficulty in sourcing suitable leather for these pouches - production of the sets of pouches will be ceasing.
At present I have stock of about 10 sets, mainly in mixed brown colours, but after these are gone I do not know when the next set will be made ... if ever!
ONLY £22 PER SET!

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Order now for Xmas! Not many posting days until Xmas!
ONLY £22 PER SET!

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com

Love it ............:cool:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Wondering what to spend you Xmas prezzie money on? Look no further!
ONLY £22 PER SET!

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £22 PER SET!

A couple of sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .
Three sets of mixed shades of brown in sizes 1,2,3,4,5

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
At present I have stock of about 6 sets but after these are gone I do not know when the next set will be made ... if ever!
ONLY £22 PER SET! NOW ONLY £20 to shift the last few :)

A couple of sets of 5 pouches sizes 1,2,3,4,5 in black .
Three sets of mixed shades of brown in sizes 1,2,3,4,5

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
ONLY £22 PER SET! Back in Production!

Brown leather sets in stock.

LlEATHERPOUCHES.jpg

Typical pouches

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE