Wellies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Burnt Ash

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
East Sussex
We couldn't exist without wellies in the winter here. We're in and out of the Wealden clag several times a day: we just wouldn't have the time to put on and take off lace-up boots every time we wanted to go out.

Burnt Ash

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Le Chameau Chasseur's, leather lined with fitted calf - hellish expensive but without doubt the most comfortable and hardwearing wellies I have ever had - I shoot and fish in them for just about half of the year every year. None of that flapping about round your shins or the irritating rattle of buckles that I usually associate with hunters as they never seemed to stay done up for more than five paces after you put them on! :rolleyes:

DoctorSpoon

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 24, 2007
Peak District
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I live in wellies - the Peak District is a sea of mud at least 8 months a year - but just because they're practical doesn't mean they can't be stylish ...
baseball_boots_m.jpg

... but mine aren't as clean as that!!

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
I wear wellies when camping down on the beach just for ease of wandering in and out of the rockpools gathering stuff and washing stuff in the shallows. When i camped in the snow last year i thought it was a genius idea to wear my snowboarding booths but after 10 minutes of walking i realise that although my feet were dry and roasting i was gathering blisters very quickly. Just stick to walking boots and gaiters now if it's wet.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
I bought a pair of wellies for £8-50 from Ernest Does (an agricultural sales shop). I also bought some fetching red boot liners for insulation. Just the job and I can stomp about the woods for a day but no more. No good for serious walks.

Pablo

Clark

Forager
Jul 18, 2007
Aberdeen
And i beleive pablo that we can see these red liners in one of your videos. I might have to invest in a pair of these myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE