well actually all traded now.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys ive a few nice items up for sale. and or trade.

firstly J adams seamans knife rosewood and brass pinned handle the marks on the blade are actually grease off my fingers and the blade is mirror polished quite thin carbon steel with a convex grind. £10 to your door
or swap for aluminium or brass milbro catapult

next up is a brand new pair of bushnell h2o 8x25 binos they need no real introduction cos they are just about the best in their price range. fully waterproof fogproof o ring sealed and nitrogen purged yours for £35.oop Im only interested in trading these binoculars for one of the items coloured in red
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in good condition
francis barker m88 compass.
vapalux m320 lantern

next up is a lovely tasco brass pocket telescope leather covered and 25x30 magnification
beautiful condition as new £30.oop or swap for
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in good condition
francis barker m88 compass.
vapalux m320 lantern

next is a hunting knife I would say skinner type blade which is stainless steel
the handle is rosewood and brass there is some scratching on the side shown due to sharpening but other side is clear of marks. blade is about 5 to 6 inches long but I ant measured it.
£15, to your door or swaps from the list above.

and finally mtp pattern ammo pouch made by osprey and complete with the little flask which fits it perfectly.
flask is as new pouch is used but perfect condition
£20 or swaps for item from my list obviously if you have one of the items on the list I can perhaps add this into the swap dependant on the condition of your item

knives only available to members 18 years old and older.

im also looking for
a Hudson bay tinder box brass type with mag glass in lid
bloodshot catapult which model have you got im mainly after the ghost
aluminium or brass milbro catapults
fuerhand lantern
brass uco candle lantern
bushlite candle lantern
petromax lantern like the fuerhand but smaller
any of the above lamps must be in display condition
cheers guys...

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Taken from one of my other posts ive got a growing fascination with small very small fixed blade knives. and also flat survival type fixed bladed knives
the main one im interested in are the bark river micro Canadian. and cold steel Canadian. others are boker gnome. boker magnum Lil friend micro.
K bar adventure piggyback fixed blade. colt boot knife. and a myriad of others in the same category. flat neck knives etc.... if you have any of these please get in touch we may be able to sort a trade.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
HI guys deal fell through with with binos so they are back up.
Im dropping prices to move the stuff on fast.
so bushnell h20 binos were £35 now £30
telescope was £30 now £25.
seamans knife was £10 now £8.oop
Hunting knife was £15. now £10
flask and pouch was £20 now £14.

but here is the big deal for a vapalux m320 in military green and good unrusted and clean working order
and via local meetup/ pickup you take the lot on the page yes the lot!! and the same applies to a francis barker m88 compass but must be mint condition or as new.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Update to this thread.
hunting knife now gone
bushnell binoculars now traded
telescope now traded.
just seamans knife and pouch flask remaining. cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE