Sold Weihrauch hw35 .22 ready for tuning and rebuild.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Edsmate

Full Member
Oct 31, 2021
203
36
44
Dorset
Old gun but still shot fine, only thing missing is a front sight. I stripped it down for a project then had to many projects and it has just sat waiting for me. Rubbed the stock back to fine I would never get a good look to it as the stain was so much darker in some places it would have looked rubbish, so I painted it black as a base for a camo job. The action and barrel were rubbed back then quickly coated in Matt black Heat proof paint just to hold back any rust until I was ready. It comes off pretty easy. Was planning to stick a tuning kit into it but it's not going to happen as other more pressing things to spend money on.

Bargain price £130 all in.
IMG_9967.JPGIMG_9968.JPG
 
Hi how do I message you do I have to be a paid member to message

You need to post a couple more times and that feature will open up for you.
It's an anti-spam thing that gives the Mods a chance to check out newbies posts before they hit the main forums. It works fine :) but for members like yourself it is inclined to limit you until you post enough times too.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE