Sold Weihrauch hw35 .22 ready for tuning and rebuild.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Edsmate

Oct 31, 2021
Dorset
Old gun but still shot fine, only thing missing is a front sight. I stripped it down for a project then had to many projects and it has just sat waiting for me. Rubbed the stock back to fine I would never get a good look to it as the stain was so much darker in some places it would have looked rubbish, so I painted it black as a base for a camo job. The action and barrel were rubbed back then quickly coated in Matt black Heat proof paint just to hold back any rust until I was ready. It comes off pretty easy. Was planning to stick a tuning kit into it but it's not going to happen as other more pressing things to spend money on.

Bargain price £130 all in.
IMG_9967.JPGIMG_9968.JPG

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hi how do I message you do I have to be a paid member to message

You need to post a couple more times and that feature will open up for you.
It's an anti-spam thing that gives the Mods a chance to check out newbies posts before they hit the main forums. It works fine :) but for members like yourself it is inclined to limit you until you post enough times too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE