Weekend Bushcraft Course BCUK Offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi all,

I am running a Weekend Bushcraft course on the 7th 8th and 9th of Nov.

Some guys on here have already been on it so I thought I would offer it out to others.

The course costs £160 but with the BCUK discount you guys can attend for £95 if you like.

Hope to meet you in Nov.

Any questions please ask.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
And that would be a bargain John. My family thoroughly enjoyed our weekend, still talk about it and my kids occasionally come out with little nuggets of wisdom they learned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Have a look on his web site, it's in the strap line at the bottom of his posts ?

Cheers, Paul

Mike313

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
South East
Hi John,
I've had a look at your website. Unless I've missed something - which is always possible :) - I don't see details of the course for those dates or anything about content or location (Hampshire or Devon), or times when it starts on Day One etc. Sorry if I've missed it but may I ask, do you have a link to it or just some further information about what it's all about and what I would need to bring etc. (the usual questions). Many thanks in advance ....

Mike313

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
South East
Hi John,
I've had a look at your website. Unless I've missed something - which is always possible :) - I don't see details of the course for those dates or anything about content or location (Hampshire or Devon), or times when it starts on Day One etc. Sorry if I've missed it but may I ask, do you have a link to it or just some further information about what it's all about and what I would need to bring etc. (the usual questions). Many thanks in advance ....

Update: Looked again and found this information:
http://www.wildwaybushcraft.co.uk/tour/weekend-bushcraft-course-in-dorset/
Sounds good.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hello,

Sorry I have not been no here recently, I have been away.

The course starts Friday 7th at 1800hrs and ends on the 9th at 1300hrs.

It is held in Dorset near Blandford. It cost £95 for folk on here. If you would like to book or require any information please email me at john@wildwaybushcraft.co.uk and quote BCUK95.

Cheers

John

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
i would just like to say i had a great weekend, and would recommend the course very highly indeed. John is a great instructor and a great bloke also, i cant wait for the next one:)

i was also a pleasure to meet some of the other forum members

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Just to add to the other guys comments.
I attended the weekend course and it was brilliant! i would highly recommend this to anyone with a interest in bushcraft whether experienced or not OR who would just like to have a really good weekend away in the woods learning stuff!
Joe was great and really passed on some useful tips! DO IT!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE