Webley tempest .177 air pistol - for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump :)

Not sure what else i can ask for in return, I'm open minded so feel free to try me guys!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Wee drum roll... and a bump!

I'm good for camping gear (as I don't often venture out over night) but I'm open to anything really, so try me! Even other air pistols and air rifles.

cheers

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Still here for some reason..

Surely someone wants something to stuff in their stocking this christmas? ;)

urbansurvivor

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2013
East anglai
Still here for some reason..

Surely someone wants something to stuff in their stocking this christmas? ;)
still probably because we havnt got the right items to swap, I can confirm though that this is a cracking little pistol, tried one at the club last week, same as this, want to try the new version for comparison but would love to get my hands on one of these. the new version is bloody expensive, do you have a sale price on this one Samon?

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I still have this pistol, I can imagine it would be a nice addition to someones spring/summer time! :)

open to offers.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Final bump before I put it up for sale on another forum. ( I really don't like money.. so always try my hardest to swap everything rather than sell)

And with all the sun we are having right now, what better than to plink at a few empty beer cans, get a bbq on and chill out? ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE