water bladder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

screwdriver

Forager
Nov 28, 2010
calne
i use the platypus big zip and never have a plasticy taste when filling with bottled water, but always get it with tap water.

Harry The Camper

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
www.yahoo.com
Current Source bladders are really top notch. Can't recommend them any more. Their military range is the one to go for. The UTA system that allows you to refill from a tap or bottle on the go is mega. Get a cleaning kit, biggest pain about these bladders is cleaning them.

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
My top tip for keeping bladders funk free is to rinse out after use, disconnect the hose and swing around to get the water out then let it dry, for the bladder itself I rinse out with water then put a plastic coated wire coat hanger bent into wierd and wonderful shapes inside (with the ends outside so they don't puncture it) to keep the surfaces apart so it can dry out faster. This will stop left over water trapped inside going bad, once completely dry just stuff it away somewhere cool and dry.

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
+1 for the 3 litre issue camel back.when I get to camp I usually hang it up for drinking from,washing hands,even had a kind of a shower one day at hot and sunny festival.I got it in a swap with the filter kit.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE