Wasteful world?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redflex

Need to contact Admin...
My ibook has given up so put it into apple for repair ,

Just been told that I should throw it away and get a new one as it will cost £600 for the parts labour etc .

What a waste.

Going to buy cheap one for ebay and take the parts I need,
hate to throw anything away

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
redflex said:
My ibook has given up so put it into apple for repair ,

Just been told that I should throw it away and get a new one as it will cost £600 for the parts labour etc .

What a waste.

Going to buy cheap one for ebay and take the parts I need,
hate to throw anything away

Get yourself
Jared Dimamonds book "Collapse" and you will understand what is going on and start crying.

cheers
Abbe

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
I have a cupboard full of obsolete or dysfunctional technology of various sorts, because I just can't bear to throw the stuff out... My DVD player is fourth-hand and the size of a small aircraft carrier, I'm still running a PC that's about 10 years old, and when my mobile phone provider rings up to offer me a free upgrade I tell them "no thanks"...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Jon Pickett said:
My record player is on its two hundred and fourteenth rubber band.............Jon

:lmao:

our postman obligingly leaves them lying all over the front path :rolleyes: It's amazing the things I've used them for...latterly a fold down bamboo yurt :D

Cheers,
Toddy

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Toddy said:
:lmao:

our postman obligingly leaves them lying all over the front path :rolleyes: It's amazing the things I've used them for...latterly a fold down bamboo yurt :D

Cheers,
Toddy

They are supposed to degrade, is this true ?................Jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE