Waste wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
On the off chance does anyone have some decent sized planks they don't need kicking around?

I need some wood to make a few things. Primarily an anvil stand and a shave horse.

cheers

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
On the off chance does anyone have some decent sized planks they don't need kicking around?

I need some wood to make a few things. Primarily an anvil stand and a shave horse.

cheers

We have loads on site but unfortunatley we're miles apart:rolleyes:

realearner

Forager
Sep 26, 2011
kent
If your near to Kent any time soon got some that would be good for a shave horse, drop me a PM and we could work something out.

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Try a local scaffolding company, when planks are past it they will chop out any slightly rotten/damaged section and usually burn them.

Everything Mac

Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Cheers for the replies guys.

It's rather unlikely that I'll be in Kent with the car any time soon but cheers for the offer.

I might be passing Wolverhampton though.

I need something I can fix together to make an anvil stand approx 15x13" by about 21" high.

I emailed my local reclamation yard but they never got back to me. As for a saw horse a 2x6 would be the bare minimum I could work with.

There's a building site down the road who have loads of pallets but they're no good to me.

Cheers guys. Much appreciated
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE