Wardell Custom Damascus Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
This knife is made by one of the UK's top knifemakers and comes with a matching firesteel combination of Tasmanian Springy Bark Burr to compliment the grips on the knife.
The blade is hardened to Rc 58 and takes a superb edge. The knife and firesteel have not been used but the edge has been sharpened and stropped to give it a very sharp edge.

100_0073-1.jpg

100_0071-1.jpg

100_0076-1.jpg

P1000875.jpg

I got this knife shortly before my Woodlore arrived ( it was a long wait ) not knowing how soon it would come and with a view to using it. When the Woodlore showed up at the same time ( more or less ) I decided to use the Woodlore and keep this one as a back up should I ever need it. It's beauty was a hurdle in terms of making it a user but it is crying out for some proper use and I would welcome selling this to someone who can do just that.

The knife cost £350 some time ago and I noticed a scrimshaw one came up on Heinne's site for £500 and that was without a matching firesteel....I would like to cover my costs if possible but am open to offers. My e-mail is peterphws@aol.com if you want to make an offer please PM me. If you post "I'll take it" for £350 here the knife is yours....

Payment by cheque and the knife being shipped on clearance is probably the cheapest way...I can do paypal if you cover the charges...I will cover the postage and insurance within the UK and Europe up to £15.00...more than that and I would need a contribution.

Thanks for looking...

PeterHW

Forager
Dec 31, 2005
U.K.
I have'nt had any offers on this which weirdly I am fine with....I am going to withdraw this one and keep it......I want to see how it works and give it some use....should have done so long ago...:eek: :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE