Warbonnet Blackbird.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
As above. I bought a Draumr, but after two outings and 3 nights in total, I'm missing the cocooned feeling. I'll happily trade or pay cash for a Warbonnet.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hi Rich, the Warbonnet is great but have you considered the WoodsmanX at around £100 ? Or a cheaper alternative is a Tenth Wonder Super XL hammock with a Frankley style bug net at around £60...

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hello Dave :)

I have had a look at the Woodsman. It's not too different and research is ongoing. What I'm seeing from my brief look is high sides, I like to see out. The Warbonnet has the shelf on one side which blocks things a bit, but the other side has a view.

Mind you, only seen the UK Hammock vid so far. Oh, and I'm not a fan of the whoopies, I prefer webbing and a double buckle.

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Hi Rich, you can have webbing and buckles on the WoodsmanX. I prefer that method of suspension myself . I went for the Expedition model because of the webbing suspension and then realised I could have had it on my WoodsmanX..��

Pleae as give my best regards to your good lady..

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi Rich, you can have webbing and buckles on the WoodsmanX. I prefer that method of suspension myself . I went for the Expedition model because of the webbing suspension and then realised I could have had it on my WoodsmanX..��

Pleae as give my best regards to your good lady..

That puts the Woodsman in the running, cheers. Have you tried both Dave? I'd be interested to hear your views on them both.

I will give Madam a gentle cuddle from you :)

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
It's not just the shipping for gear from the US Rich, you'll get hit with import duty, vat and local customs clearance fees too, think the extra costs over and above shipping were around another £60 a couple of years back when I got mine !

If you go for a UKH one check delivery times with them first as they can get backlogged .

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
That puts the Woodsman in the running, cheers. Have you tried both Dave? I'd be interested to hear your views on them both.

I will give Madam a gentle cuddle from you :)

Hi Rich, yes I have tried both and the Warbonnet just makes you feel good but as Paul said once you add the import costs on to the Warbonnet it becomes very expensive. The WoodsmanX is a great hammock and I wish I had not sold mine but I'm happy with the Expedition. All you have to do is make sure the delivery date is sound and the quality is up to expectations.��

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE