wanted Woodland Edge firebox

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Still after one if anyone has got one ?
I know i can buy direct from WE, but they stated they do not do discount for anyone, which i find weard with th business they had from members here on the group buy.

Paul

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Still after one if anyone has got one ?
I know i can buy direct from WE, but they stated they do not do discount for anyone, which i find weard with th business they had from members here on the group buy.

Paul

I'm afraid I don't find it wierd at all. Why would you expect them to give everyone from this site a discount? If they did they wouldn't be in business long. These guys work hard to make a pound just like the rest of us. I'm sure if you offered to do a group buy from them they would negotiate.:)

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
As advised, a group buy may be the way to go? I organised the last one and it went very well with a discount given for all.

Personally I wouldn't part with mine, very well constructed and flexible and I use it in preference to my Primus in most instances (it's um...cheaper to run!). I think you may struggle to find someone who wants to give theirs up?

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
I should have explained that I don't use it for backpacking, as it lives in with my fishing kit the weight isn't an issue.

TobyH

Forager
Apr 4, 2006
Deepest, Darkest Suffolk
I'd be interested in the templates. I'm fortunate in that I have good facilities for making this kind of thing at work.

If you need an email address etc PM me.

Cheers

Toby

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I could send you templates to build something similar yourself.
Soloman.

Cheers Soloman,

but i would never get the time to make one, nor do i have the tools.
I know this is really cheeky, but if you were so inclined, you could make me one ?

Cheers,

Paul

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I might have one if your still looking. Covered in soot but all there only been used about 3 times?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE