wanted urgently!!! gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
due to an error of judgement i bought a gransfors bruks small forest axe a short while ago, but it was too long to fit where i wanted it to go in my rucksack so i sold it. on on here unused!!! I am still in need of a good axe and am wanting a wildlife hatchet. please in as near new condition as possible cos my woodworking and metal working skills dont exist!!! i ant got any!! so dont want to be starting renovation work.
I have some first class gear to swap. and can make cash adjustment...
please pm... for details of the gear ive got.
cheers guys..

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
The same reason I want to swap my GBSF, to big for pack, I’ve got my pals wee GBWH at the moment, an ace wee axe, Small light and trust me keep it sharp and it can punch way above its weight. I dropped a decent sized dead standing pine for a burr recently in under a minuet with the wildlife hatchet on problem.

The GBSF is a very popular axe here so you should get a trade easily enough Bro.
Good luck.
PS guess why I was going through the swap page.

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have both at the moment but find myself leaving the WH at home and using my new nessie easier to pack and more versitile. Both good axes but awkward to pack when traveling light.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
cheers matey i agree kent patterns are good my mate renovates loads of them he find s on car bootys etc but i had a wildlife before and to be honest i really like them but thanks for the advice anyway if much appreciated...
BF[
QUOTE=EdS;1032800]have a look on ebay, oldtools etc for a vintage Kent pattern axe instead. Must better design and a lot cheaper

http://www.oldtools.co.uk/tools/Gilpin_Kent_Axe.html
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_n...ern+axe&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE