Wanted: Tyvek

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Will, have a look in the yard tomorrow. Have just done a couple of roofs so there maybe some bits left. I' be a tad dubious about using it as a groundsheet though, it punctures v easily and even the smallest spark or hot item will cause holes.
Will let you know tomorrow.
Leo

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
redcollective said:
Hello all,

I'm looking for Tyvek in wide proportions to make a groundsheet. Anyone out there a builder? ;)

Stu

I have some that although isn't actually Tyvek it's still a breathable roofing membrane, its on a roll and about 1000mm wide by a decent length (mebbe a quarter of a roll left but I have never bothered measuring) , how much do you want?

Oh and it's black by the way.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
redcollective said:
Definately mate - no worries. I need 6m from a 1m (approx) wide roll to be safe.

As long as you don't mind it in black and not actually branded Tyvek (its a breathable roofing membrane all the same and does the same job) you can have some of mine, just pay postage for it and it's yours as I have a fair bit spare.

Just PM me if you want some.

Regards Scott.

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
Hey Stu

Did demographic sort you out with some of this stuff or are you still after some?

My man can get his hands on some no probs. Aparantly there's always half rolls of the stuff chucked at the end of jobs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE