Wanted: Tarp, Bivi or Rucksack! for a NDS

Good evening all.

I know that i am new to the website, so not sure if swapping non bushcraft items is acceptable, if anyone has any problems please let me know and i will remove thread!

Right, I have a NEARLY BRAND NEW Nintendo DS Lite in Red. It has been taken out of the packaging and played once. The SWMBO has said that i don’t need one, and i can use hers! haha!

It comes with NO Games, but does come with the original box, packing and plug. All but the DS itself is sealed. I do have a card that i can include in the swap (for the right swap), that has many games. (PM for info)

I’m looking for either a 4x4 Ridgeline tarp, a Decentish Bivi bag or a 45/50L rucksack. negotiations welcome, as i need the above, so anything considered around the £60 - 70 mark.

As i am new to the site, i am happy to send the Nintendo DS via signed delivery, before you send your item, this way you can be sure im good for it. This offer is open to regular members that are well known.

Pm me for info, and i will put some pictures up of the item if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE