Wanted Swedish Mess Kit Stainless Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MongooseDownUnder

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
Hello everyone,
I have been looking for one of the above for a while and don't seem to be able to find one at least not in Australia. I am looking abroad now to get one of course I realise shipping would be expensive but I think the benefit would outweigh the cost.
Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers
Adrian

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
ah so it is the SAT my mate has the stainless takes a wee bit longer to boil i have 2 of the aluminium ones great kit for the price.

MongooseDownUnder

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
Being well aware of the weight I still want one for my hiking as I am a minimalist. Not weight wise but I carry minimal equipment. I can happily fit enough for one week in a 40 litre pack in winter.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
If you bought one from a UK supplier, had it posted to me, and then sent me the postage to Australia. I'd be happy to send it on for you.

Its a risky if the supplier is dodgy, but otherwise should work out.

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
Just got back from the east coast aus could of fetched you one bit late now I know but there is hopefully someone else heading that way could bring you one

Didgeridoohan

Tenderfoot
Holy mark-up Batman! Just did a quick search and these go for ridiculous prices on e-bay. Some of the listings want over £40! Here in Sweden I can get it for about £7...

I made an inquiry with a Swedish surplus store if they ship to down under. If they do, the shipping is probably gonna be double to what the actual mess kit is gonna cost. :) But, on the other hand, you'd have a brand new one instead of used.

Haggis

Nomad
I'd be willing to to pay £7 and then double £7 in shipping. What does that break down to? $35 or $40 American? That's still about half what I'd have to pay here for an incomplete or used kit. If I weren't so lazy and anti-capitalist, I could, that price, buy several kits and sell the extras at a slight mark up, still at bargain prices, to pay for my own.

MongooseDownUnder

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
Holy mark-up Batman! Just did a quick search and these go for ridiculous prices on e-bay. Some of the listings want over £40! Here in Sweden I can get it for about £7...

I made an inquiry with a Swedish surplus store if they ship to down under. If they do, the shipping is probably gonna be double to what the actual mess kit is gonna cost. :) But, on the other hand, you'd have a brand new one instead of used.

That would be fantastic! Thank you very much for checking it out, look forward to good news.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE