Wanted - Servicable Waterproofs

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

Dave Farrant

Forager
Apr 16, 2003
Lancashire
Anyone out there got loads of money and has just treated themselves to a lovely set of new waterproofs (well it has been raining a little lately). The reason I ask is I need a set and have very little money. Post me with any good offers. Please. :notworthy . I will be very grateful. And less damp. :cry:

B

Barry Smith

Ok - My nephew describes me as a giant, he is three and I am 6'6...

Anyway. You are either shameless and tight or actually in need of some new gear and have a limited/no budget. Assuming it is the latter I would like to offer you:

1 Craghoppers breathable jacket, Greeny type colour size XL. Is in reasonable nick but could do with reproofing.

1 pair of Reggata waterproof trousers in green with an elasticated waist (not breathable) in a size XL (I am a 36-38 waist)

If you are interested let me know. All I ask in return is that you cover the postage costs and make a modest donation to Cancer Research.

If you are not interested I will sell on Ebay.

Regards

Barry.