WANTED! Retro Rucksack!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Ok boys and girl.... I am in the process of putting together a "tradtional'ish" kit, was going to go with the old school leather and canvas (external frame / forest river type thing) but after some serious thought a a play with a telemark pack it does not suit me. I will be hiking in upwards of 12 miles to any camping spot and I dont want a pack that looks good but makes me feel like crap / try to kill me in my sleep

So a little more thinking....

...and a little bit more...

I have decided the way to go is with the "Retro / classic" 1970/1980 hiking pack - Things like the Berghaus Roc, Berghaus Cyclops, centurion, Vulcan (not sure of all the correct names!) etc. Also the civilian models too - which come in some brilliant colours!

So I am wondering if anybody out there has an old style pack like one of these and willing to relinquish it - The older canvas style is better but I know how rare they are, Just looking for something with a little character. The only con is I am 6foot 5 which poses a big problem for most packs, I think the minimum back length I can have is about 50cm or 20 inches.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Thank you for the offer, was looking for something a bit more like this

IMG_1106.jpg

027d2dce-1d90-262e.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE